Recieved a fatal error when publishing a post

wordpress

A few days ago, I upgraded my blog to wordpress 2.1 and everything is ok. But today I met a fatal error below when I published or deleted a post, or the post is autosaving:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 242856 bytes) in /home/.digger/championeer/blog.techpush.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 326

I tried again on my another blog under the same account and encountered the same problem. I don’t know which caused this–wordpress or dreamhost? I need your help, thanks.

It seems some processes use too much memory and are killed by DH. You may want to contact DH support for help.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

Thanks. I have sent a requested email to dreamhost and am waiting for their reply.

it is strang why it needs so much memory. but let’s wait and see. please update us :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

it is using a lot of memory…what plugins are you using?

–rlparker

I found the cause–that is a wordpress plugin: Google Sitemaps. When I disabled it, all recoverd.

Aha…I suspected something like that…I’m glad you got it sorted! :wink:

–rlparker

great. and thanks for sharing.

DH should put this in wiki

anyone can put it in the wiki – that’s kind of the point.