Reboot PS TimeWarp

I rebooted the PS last night (19th Oct) and for some reason it’s taken all our websites back in time to October 10th. I was able to re-upload all of our static sites, but subversion is now messed up for our Rails site. The latest revision in SVN is now showing as 388 (also from 10th October), which means we’ve lost all the revisions up to the current date. Now at 414 on my local machine. But I can’t check that in. Any ideas on how to fix this? Anyone else had the same problem?

This sounds like a job for a support ticket. Have you submitted one?

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

Hi Lensman, yes that was my first port of call. Hopefully they will respond soon and be able to restore it from a back up. Also strange the snapshot directory seems to be missing.

Have you seen the other post here from someone who saw strange time-warping behavior in their account?

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

No I didn’t see that. Thanks for mentioning it will try a search.