Really need assistance in activating account!

Sorry fo the new thread again, but I really need help here, I need to activate my account so I can actually start getting down to buisness, but I cant find out how,the call verification option is gone due to a silly mistake on my part, and every time I try to email support I get this message back.

[quote]

Subject: Your message was NOT received by support@dreamhost.com!
To: otaku8489@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:44:09 -0700

We’re sorry… your email was unable to be processed by our automatic
support system, and so is being returned to you.

Our system could not find the open support case you were replying to,
and so could not automatically tie your message into our system. If this
was a reply to an EXISTING issue, please be sure to keep the:

[blah 123456]

in the subject line of your reply![/quote]

And when I do try using the support option in the webpanel, I never get anywhere in relation to my account activation.

Please help,how do I activate my account.

Thanks!

[quote]And when I do try using the support option in the webpanel, I never get anywhere in relation to my account activation.

Please help,how do I activate my account.[/quote] If you used the support option in the web panel, your support request will be queued and will be sent to an account approval representative who will respond to it.

Thats just it though, I cant find an acount activation option in any of these provided areas, am I just blind?

Website Hosting * Databases

• Email * Users
  • Domain Registrations * Free Website Software
  • Support * Billing

You eyesight is probably fine, and there may not be that option (there can’t possibly be an option for every possible contingency). Just pick some other option - it all goes to the same place. :wink:

Done, thanks man!