I have encountered a weird problem while trying to use a db driven rails test app.
Here is the error message from production.log:
Mysql::Error (Access denied for user ‘root’@‘popcorn.dreamhost.com’ (using passw
- database.yml is correct (double checked)
- I can connect the db from irb (require ‘mysql’; Mysql.real_connect(…))
- I can run this simple script:
:adapter => “mysql”,
:host => “monb.way2web2.biz”,
:username => “whatever”,
:password => “yourwelcome”,
:database => “testapp”)
class Item < ActiveRecord::Base
def initialize name
- changing production db to sqlite3 works
- web server is popcorn, db is on bastet:santa.
Any ideas? Any hint is welcome.
Thank you in advance,