Rails and FCGI prob

Hi all, I’ve been having quite the headache getting rails working on DH. Here is where I am…

I created a subdomain with FCGI enabled. Changed the default dir to be “/current/public”.

Setup subversion for my project on this subdomain. Got this working fine.

Created a rails app on my local machine, checked it in. Got all of that working correctly.

Setup capistrano to do automated deployments. It seems that I have this working correctly (I followed the wiki instructions).

So, you would think that I am done. Well it seems that I am having trouble with my FCGI and dispatcher. The static index page works fine. But dynamic content isn’t working at all. I don’t even fcgi is running.

So that is the long and short of it. I’ve tested every she-bang line that I could find on the wiki. Commented out the various lines, made the changes to the dispatch files as the wiki said to.

I can’t run dispatch.fcgi either on the server. I get this …

/home/.schnoz/dmerino/home.dmerino.com/releases/20071029221632/config/environments/production.rb:21:in load_environment': undefined methodwhiny_protected_attributes=’ for #Rails::Configuration:0x40324cb4 (NoMethodError)
from ./…/config/…/vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer.rb:209:in load_environment' from /home/.schnoz/dmerino/home.dmerino.com/releases/20071029221632/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/kernel/reporting.rb:11:insilence_warnings’
from ./…/config/…/vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer.rb:205:in load_environment' from ./../config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer.rb:89:inprocess’
from ./…/config/…/vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer.rb:47:in send' from ./../config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer.rb:47:inrun’
from ./…/config/environment.rb:13
from dispatch.fcgi:21:in `require’
from dispatch.fcgi:21

I am using rails 1.2.4 on my local sandbox. Anyone have suggestions or can point me in the right direction?

thanks,
david

I should add that I am using Capistrano 2, which uses the capfiles and there wasn’t really that much documentation on it.