Questions

I have a few questions about Dream Host.

1. This is my first time having my own website (my own .com and all) I have had many websites (on friends websites) and I am wondering if this is easy to use.

2. Paypal allowed?

3. What is the downtime like? Are they fast servers?

4. How long does it take for the Domain Name to register?

5. And are there any preinstalled scripts?

thanks

My answers…

1. very easy, if you have problems, ask the general troubleshooting forums.

2. yes, paypal is allowed, just set up your account w/paypal and follow their instructions…again, if you need help, ask the general troubleshooting forum, or paypal’s forum.

3. I have no complaints about downtime. I feel they are very fast servers. the only downtime issues I had was during a ddos attack, and that was shortly after microsofts attack.

4. depends…are you purchasing from dreamhost, transfering from another host or purchasing from another host…all in all, I expect about 24-72 hours.

5. More scripts than I have seen w/any other host, plus they let us (wannabees) add what we want, within reason. So far, I am very impressed.

Barbara

Like Barbara, I am also very impressed by the service that DreamHost offers – especially at their price level! Did you know they offer full 91-day money-back guarantee? Just go and try it out, and if you don’t like it, just tell them and they’ll politely refund your account. Amazing – like everything else about DreamHost!

TorbenGB
Try out DreamHost with a free WebIDPrices, options