Questions about promo code

question: promo code is only available for new user in DH. we can’t use promo code to renew our plans. But can we terminate the current plan and sign up a new plan with the promo code?

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97MONEY[/color].

No. It says quite clearly in the rewards section of the panel that promo-codes are for a ‘one-time’ discount only.

[color=#0000CC]“Now you can make your own DreamHost promo codes that new customers can use to get a one-time discount while signing up!”[/color]

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

No. Dreamhost has stated that Promo Codes are valid for new customers only.

–rlparker

Edit: Mark was quicker! Sorry about the “what he said” post!

Ha! This time you were quick! :slight_smile:

–rlparker

My keyboard skills must be improving! :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

wow! some people are really cheap! :slight_smile:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

I agree with you. I signed up a couple of years ago with no promo code or anything like that. At the time, the “code monster” deal was the way to go, and the price was awesome. Since then, the value of the deal has increased exponentially, and I couldn’t be happier. To me, the prices seem so low that they are almost irrelevant.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

this is only a question. i just have some doubts about the system

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97MONEY[/color].

What doubts? The promo-code system works well, the new customer gets a discount on their first purchase, DreamHost gets a new (hopefully long-term) customer and the promo-code owner (maybe) gets a reward for bringing the customer to DreamHost.

Sure there are people out there that will attempt to take advantage of the system, but I am sure that DreamHost has procedures in place to minimize this.

Mark

You can bet on it! :wink:

It is amazing though: A user scopes it out, signs up, then cancels, then signs up again with a promo code (within days), gets the first year for next to nothing, then pimps his own promo code to a potential user as being “the same” as another’s (who is offering a charity donation with part of his payment, while he is not), is already noodling a way to get the next year for next to nothing…and “has some doubts about the system”. Sheesh!

Yeah… “doubts” my a$$! :frowning:

–rlparker

If you do this you loose automatically Increased storage and bandwidth

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan