Questions about discount codes

I’m planning to open a Dreamhost account; I see that there are a number of attractive discount codes offered by forum members. If I use one of those codes to open an account:

1. Does the 97-day guarantee still apply?

2. Am I still able to offer discount codes to my own contacts and receive the rewards?

Thanks.

Richard

[quote]If I use one of those codes to open an account:

1. Does the 97-day guarantee still apply?

2. Am I still able to offer discount codes to my own contacts and receive the rewards?[/quote]

1. Yes - Read the terms regarding Payment Methods

2. Yes

–rlparker :slight_smile:

Robert is alluding to the fact that the 97 day money-back guarantee only applies to credit card and Google Checkout payments, btw.

To the OP: In fact, you’ll find that your referrer will greatly encourage you to refer your friends and such because they’ll get secondary referrals for your primary referrals!

Use promo code [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color] for 50% extra disk and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons

Yes, as they replied. Please be aware that the domain registration ($9.95/yr) is not refundable.

Yes, as they replied. I’m not sure whether the own contacts include family member or not.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

You are allowed to refer family members as long as they’re not your spouse or civil union partner.

More Dreamhost coupons

That is the word I missed. Thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Hey, anytime!

As a developer, it’s my job to be precise. Imprecision leads to compilation errors. :slight_smile:

More Dreamhost coupons

Hey… anyone get a referral who actively looking for another referral ? I’m not lucky to have even one of those :frowning:

TTL
SIGN UP with $50 off + 2 lifetime domains with [color=#00CC00]50FORGOOD[/color] code

There is no luck. We have to work hard.

I don’t understand what you’re asking.

More Dreamhost coupons

Hi Lensman,

I always got a referral from my discount promo code. I always give the maximum $97 off in hope of second referral. But I’ve got no one of that. So, if I may ask… any one got lucky enough to have second referrals ?

Hope I can make myself clear. :stuck_out_tongue:

TTL
SIGN UP with $50 off + 2 lifetime domains with [color=#00CC00]50FORGOOD[/color] code

Ohhhhhh.

Yeah, I’ve gotten a few, but it sometimes takes people a while (months and months) before they get a referral, though I have at least one referral who got a secondary for me within a few weeks!

It certainly is rare enough that I don’t think I’d be posting here just for the referrals - though the hope of cheaper/free hosting does get me through the “bad days” of life here (I’m talking about some of the recent trolling and spamming incidents or the occasional “mean” poster.

More Dreamhost coupons