Question on domain && DB question

i am curious what’s the difference between options 2-3 in the signup option
2) I already own a domain, I just want to host it with you (you can still register a free domain later)!
3) I already own a domain, I want to host it AND transfer the registration for free!
(Please change your nameservers (to ns1.dreamhost.com, etc…) before the transfer.
Domains must be unlocked and not created in the last 60 days to transfer.)

================================
Can i install oracle and use oracle instead of mysql?

================================
if i use a $97 off code, is that instant saving? or is that rebate or what?

thx for answering

Option 2 is for situations where you already have a domain registered elsewhere, but wish to host that domain with Dreamhost, while still leaving the domain registration where it currently is. To do this you will need to configure the domains DNS for the Dreamhost DNS servers.

Option 3 is for situations where you already have a domain registered elsewhere, but wish to host the domain with Dreamhost AND transfer the registration to Dreamhost.

I do not believe this is possible with the shared hosting plans.

It is not a rebate, it is a once only discount that comes directly off your first payment.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)