Question about promo code

I think everybody knows that we got 0 of we give max discount 97 dollar. But my question is whether we got 5 dollar if the person we referred refers another person and the discount given is max 97 dollar again

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97MONEY[/color].

That’s the way it’s advertised.

They need more support help.
Pay me (and DreamHost gets 5%+$0.30) Cut the code: [color=#00CC00]9999=$99.99 Off[/color]

nope. i know that they give 97 for the first referral and 5 dollar for the referral’s referral. but my question is:

first level second level
no discount: 97 5
with 97 discount: 0 ?

if you give 97 max discount and your referral also give 97 max discount, do you still get the 5 dollar?

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97MONEY[/color].

Yes, I can confirm that under such circumstances you will indeed receive a $5 reward for the secondary referral.

Mark

PS: You do realise that this forum contains sections other than ‘Curious About DreamHost’, right? :slight_smile:

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

[quote]PS: You do realise that this forum contains sections other than ‘Curious About DreamHost’, right?

[/quote]

But it’s first in the list, and there’s sooo much fine print in the descriptions. :-> and “Curious About” covers it all.

Pay me (and DreamHost gets 5%+$0.30) Cut the code: [color=#00CC00]9999=$99.99 Off[/color]

how if i refer a person to register an account in DH (with no hosting) and the person refers somebody else, do i get the 5 dollar?

I could be wrong here, but the way I understand it is this; Since your direct referral must purchase a hosting plan for you to receive any rewards payment, even the token $0 reward if they used a $97 promo, I don’t think you will receive any payments for any subsequent secondary referrals if your direct referral does not have a hosting plan.

The above is based on my understanding of how things work. For the definitive answer you should ask DreamHost.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

[quote]how if i refer a person to register an account in DH (with no hosting) and the person refers somebody else, do i get the 5 dollar?

[/quote]

I think that’s one reason, in addition to stuffing the Suggestions ballot box, they said something about having problems with people creating multiple Panel accounts. It’s amazing what people will do for 5 bucks a pop.

Yep, that’s $5 for each customer your direct paid referrers get. This is not multi level marketing. 2 tier and that is it.

Dreamhost $97 promo code

[color=#CC0000]97promo[/color] will give you $97 off
[color=#CC0000]90promo[/color] will give $7 to Unicef

how if i register a multiple account in DH with one credit card with one cupon code? Realy?

[b] How to use the Promo code

promocode [color=#CC0000] BNV [/color] [/b]

You can not use the same credit-card for two account applications, in such cases the second application will likely result in a ‘credit-card already in system’ error.

Also, it seems that the DreamHost TOS specifically forbids you from holding multiple hosting plans, below is a quote from the TOS.

[color=#0000CC]“The Customer agrees to hold only one (1) active web hosting service plan at any given time with DreamHost Webhosting. Signing up for multiple plans is grounds for termination of all additional plans without warning.”[/color]

Mark