Question about Five Free Domain Registration Promo

There is a promo code for five free domain registrations for life. Does that mean I will always get five domains for free. Or is it just the first five domains I register are free for life and then if I let it expire I only get four free domains for life?

Thank you

You would get 5 “domain credits” to use every year - 6, actually, if you count the one you get with your plan. You can use the credits to register a new domain or renew an old one.

BTW, if you search hard enough, you can find codes out there for 6 extra domain registrations.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Thank you very much for the clarification. That makes a lot of sense.

hi,
along the lines of the free domains, Those credits you talk about I have 4 of them I believe and 1 unique IP one. Where would I find those on my Dreamhost panel, I did not even receive an email confirming that I had credits. What is the process of knowing that I have credits >?

thank you.
Pat.

On the panel in the “Billing>Manage Accounts” page, the “Domains Registered” section will say something like “(0 registered, 5 free on this account)” and the Unique IP Addresses section will say something like “(0 used, 1 provided on this account)” if you’ve used a promo code that gave you 4 extra domain registrations and one free unique IP address.

I’m not positive where you can see the total number of domain registrations you have left after the first year, but I imagine that’s not a problem for you yet! :slight_smile:

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options