Quadrupled Charity - doubled and doubled again!

https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=home.charity&

[quote]Big thanks to all those who donated in July-September to Apraxia-KIDS! We raised $412.86 from 12 contributors, and then matched it!

Big thanks to all those who donated in July-September to Public Counsel! We raised $441.02 from 14 contributors, and then matched it![/quote]
We can better do.

I have some rewards in my account. Can I use the rewards to donate?

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

I think yes.

If you donate, the money is just added to your bill for the month.

Dreamhost will automatically transfer of fund from your rewards account to pay for your monthly bill:

[quote] We automatically apply available rewards credit to any outstanding balance on your account (if any) before cashing out your rewards to you via paypal or check (check payout is only available if you have 5 or more non-pending referrals).

So, you actually don’t have to do anything here, we handle it all for you! [/quote]
Use promo code [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color] for 50% extra disk and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons

Today is the last day?

[quote]Last Chance to donate to Union Rescue Mission

Happy Holidays Everybody!

Just in case you’re not already wiped out, this is just a friendly reminder that [color=#CC0000]TOMORROW[/color] is the deadline for donating through our charity section to the Union Rescue Mission and have your donation not only matched by us, but again matched by a mystery benefactor… for four times the benefit!

So far we’ve had 60 contributions for a total of $3218.47… pretty good, but we can do even better!

This entry was posted 1 hour, 6 minutes ago on Sunday, December 30th, 2007 at 3:30 pm and is filed under DreamHost Features.[/quote]

Wow, that was nice of them!

Use promo code “DREAMHOSTFIFTY” for $50 OFF
Use promo code “STINGYREFERER” for $1 OFF
http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting.html

Yeah, it’s quite nice. Remember that they always match your donations from the panel.

You should also check with your employer. Many employers will match their employees’ donations to qualified charities.

Use promo code [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color] for 50% extra disk and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons