Quadruple disk space

Just wondering, did the promotion to quadruple disk space and octuple bandwidth get applied to existing customers or is this only available to new customers?

it was also applied to exsiting customers automatically. (as has every other promotion I’ve seen)

-Matttail

In facts you have 20GB + previous Automatically Increases MB + 160 MB/week since the promotion.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#6600CC]97USD[/color] :cool: use “moua” as referrer

For my purposes, the space and bandwidth provided by DreamHost can be considered ‘unlimited’. :slight_smile:

My account started out with 5GB disk space and 120GB bandwidth, with the recent plan changes this has grown to 20GB+ / 1000GB+ and the weekly increases (160MB and 8GB respectively) mean that the allocations are growing much faster than I could possibly use them.

Mark

Save $50 on DreamHost hosting using promo code “SAVEFIFTY” ( DreamHost Promo Code )

[quote]My account started out with 5GB disk space and 120GB bandwidth,

[/quote]

Mine started with 10MB, but if I paid for a year in advance I would get an additional 20MB. :o)

Now I have 67680 MB of storage and 1872 GB of bandwidth. 13 domains, 28 subdomains… and that’s just my main account.