Public/Private in Dreambook

I am not sure if this is the place for this message but there is no place in to post in Dreambook (of course, it is a free service).

I set my guestbook to be poster-select public-by-default. This is supposed to give a checkbox so that poster can select if he/she want the message to be private. However, I do not see any checkbox. Moreover, I customize the form to the field level using [[field]]. I have no idea how to make this public/private checkbox appear in my signform!!!

If you customized your signpage form, then dreambook can’t automatically put the private message checkbox in for you, because it doesn’t know where with your current set up. You can add your own though (it just has to be named “private”).
Something like this:

Would you like your post to be private?

Wow! What a incredibly fast response. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! You guys are excellent!

I tried and it works. I did try to use Default Template and set the same option just to see how it works but it did not work.

Thank you again.

P.S. : It would be great if use can review their post in the Guestbook just like what we have here! I hope I am not asking too much for a free service. Just my comment.

One more, you should put it in the document too. I could not find it anywhere. Thanks.