Proper method of adding URLs to site Nav..?

http://webtips.dan.info/subdir.html

I’ve been reading info on adding pages to the site nav, mainly the above info site…

I was wondering if the dot/slash method was what others used…is this the acceptable way? (It looks to me like that site hasn’t been updated since '03…but I could be totally wrong on this)

I guess I’m asking because I’m a bit confused on this, and if its not the ‘right way to do it’, then I wouldn’t be wasting my time figuring this out… :slight_smile:

In the past I had free hosting and just used the full urls…but I would like to do this the proper way

I use windows notepad & html-kit…and ftp to upload…(added to let you know I have no web building prog such as dreamweaver, that i think do the above for you)

Thanks in advance for any info/help, or maybe a site that someone can recommend that addresses the issues of naming pages/adding to site nav…I checked w3Schools, but found nothing

Kendra

Also, can anyone recommend a site counter, one that doesn’t have any spyware with it…thx

Also, can anyone recommend a site counter, one that doesn’t have any spyware with it…thx

Here, but in general I don’t recommend using counters.

You are welcome to a refund.-Michael;Comparing ‘DH of today’ with ‘DH of old’ does not serve much purpose.-Dallas