Promo codes

How do i know if the promo code is actually takes off that amount of money. I want to be hosted. Just a simple crazy domain account but i don’t want to spend too much money since i can always get a free host. So ppl have in there siggy oh use this promo code and you get X amound off. How do i know if that is true?

During the signup process, it should give you a total bill that reflects the promo code discount. You can also ask the sales team from our website’s contact form if necessary (please allow 24 hours for a response.)

I’d doubt that you’ll find many (if any at all) that aren’t true, but some might not have all of the info you need.

For example, there are plenty of $97 promo codes, but none of them give you $97 off of all plans.

If you do a monthly payment plan, the most you can save is $50 on L1, $60 on L2 and $80 on L3. Those are still great deals, though.

Also, when you create promo codes, you can set the max savings to each plan however you want, so I could make on e that is $97 on one plan, but only $20 on another, or any other combo.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with 96DOLLARSOFF promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with TAKESEILERSCASH.

Try them and see! :slight_smile:

During signup, you will be shown the discount provided, if it is not what you thought it would be, simply hit the back button and try someone elses promo code. :slight_smile:

I doubt anyone on these forums would deliberately misrepresent the discount that their promo code provides.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

I accidentally did that when I created my first code. I set the code to take 50% of my kickback, and then stupidly billed it as “50% off all plans”. The code still exists (on my personal site), but it is billed correctly now. The code I use in my signature offers the full $97 discount of any annual plan, but no discount on monthly plans.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

On 2 occasionas I’ve had codes out there for a while that had the discounts reset to zero sometime after they were created, to this day DH still haven’t found out why it this occured, or at least they didn’t tell me why. :slight_smile:

Web Hosting Reviews | Shonky’s Blog

The promotion codes are the real deal, and are the most effiecient way to save money on DreamHost.
Just Type in
CHPHOST and save a whopping 90 dollars on the yearly plan. Leaves other codes in the dust.

Not exactly. :slight_smile:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

[quote]When will someone offer more than $102 to get their promo code used?
[/quote]

The URL (http://www.dreamhost-promocodes.com/?p=4) is not working or is it a mocking one?

Get [color=#CC0000]$97 Off[/color] with promo code SWEETDREAMS at CrazyDomainInsane.com

How this work?
where come from this code?
are they lucky creation of some people?
there is a trick?
someone take advantage of this?

Regards

Carlos

Simply put, the promo codes are all part of the Dreamhost rewards system. Dreamhost pays existing customers $97 for each new customer they refer to Dreamhost.

Now here is where it gets interesting, Dreamhost allows customers to share this $97 reward with the person they are referring. They do this by allowing customers to create their own custom promo codes.

When creating the promo code, existing customers can decide how much of the $97 reward payment they want to give to the new customer as a discount and how much they want to keep as a rewards payment.

For example, some people have decided to offer a $50 discount with their promo codes. If a new customer uses such a promo code they receive a $50 instant discount on their hosting and the promo code creator receives a $47 rewards payment.

Others (like me) have decided to create promo codes offering the full $97 as a discount.

Dreamhost limits the max discount that can be offered by a promo code to $97 for 1 year and 2 year plans and somewhat less for monthly plans, so even those who offer the full allowable discount will still receive some rewards payments for monthly signups.

No, it is just Dreamhosts way of encouraging new signups.

Wow great answer, thanks :slight_smile:

Regards

Carlos.

yes this is my offer, its valid
notice that you have to link to Nuspace website promotion to get the full $102 offer. I just pass on the secondary $5 commission that my company gets to you…

It is a valid offer http://www.dreamhost-promocodes.com/ dreamhost promo code just trying to promote my website promotion company and dreamhost as I have had a good experience with dreamhost…

Nuspace website promotion
managed forex