Promo codes and their conditions (question)

Hello. I’m interested in getting a plan here for at least a year, but I have a question about these promo codes.

If I used a code which gave me another domain for free, extra IP or what not, are these free for the life of the plan? or would I have to start paying for them after the first year (eg another $10 per domain added to the cost of the next year)?

Also, if I sign up for a year, does the full refund of any cash promo codes apply? or does that require two years in advance?

Thanks.

They are free for the life of the plan
You can ask a refund at anytime within 97 days for all you’ve paid (for 1 and 2 years plan), except domains.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

The add-ons are good for as long as you host here.

I’m not clear on the refund question. If you mean the max discount of $97, that would apply to any yearly plan–no need for two years. Two years will just get you better pricing.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

The 97 day money-back guarantee only applies to the money you pay in. So if you prepay a one year Level 1 plan and pay $22.40, you’d only get $22.40 back. You would not get $119.40 back. :slight_smile:

Also, if you register a domain at signup, the domain registration isn’t refundable so in the above situation, you’d only get $12.45 back.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Thanks! You both answered my question. Ya I worded the promo code question weird sorry, I wasn’t referring to the money-back guarantee.

I guess when it’s time to renew we can’t re-enter a coupon to have 97$ discount?

Yes… it is for startup only. But you can get additional credits by referral means to pay up your renewal.

Jonathan

Get 200GB[L1 Plan], $50, PLUS 1 additional Free Domain with [color=#CC0000]50AND1DOMAIN[/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW