Promo code and triple bandwidth/space?

If I sign up now with the 777 promo code, will I also get the tripled bandwidth and the tripled disk space permanently?

Didn’t the 777 promo end? But yes you should get the tripled bandwidth and the tripled disk space permanently.

willscorner.net

The 777 promo has been extended to February 2005. But yes, the 3x bandwidth and disk space is permanent (until they increase both again).

MacManX.com

[quote]The 777 promo has been extended to February 2005 …

[/quote]

I thought it was the triple bandwidth promo that was extended (along with the triple disk space starting Jan). I would doubt if DreamHost still hasn’t signed up 777 new $10 ($9.24 to be exact) customers since that promo started more than 4 months ago.

GungHost.com - Gung-ho Web Hosting :: $7.95/mo for 2,400 MB Disk and 120 GB Transfer

It’s in last month’s news letter. The 3x bandwidth/disk space is an update to all accounts, not a promo. The 777 promo has been extended to February 2005.

MacManX.com

No. The triple is a promo because this is what the popup window says.

The Fine Print:

“Triple” offer will remain in effect for as long as the account is kept active and in good standing.

Code Monster discount will remain in effect for as long as the account is kept active and in good standing.

Code Monster sale may end at any time, without notice.

“Triple” offer ends February 28th, 2005.

Get your friends to sign up too, and you could potentially earn BIG BUCKS through our referral program, DreamHost Rewards!

willscorner.net

[quote]The 777 promo has been extended to February 2005.

[/quote]

Does anyone know for sure if this is true? I just put this on my IMAP Service Providers page, but I don’t want to have people signing up and then finding out the 77c/month deal is over (and getting mad at me!).

Thank you,
Nancy

Infinite Ink ~ http://www.ii.com
Deflexion & Reflexion ~ http://deflexion.com

It just (morning of Jan 20, 2005) worked for me. Do they pay referrals for people who use with the 777 promo code?

-Jason

Yeah, they do. But you only get your $65 after they’ve paid a full year. Or, if you’re on the 10% plan, you should get your $0.70 shortly.

MacManX.com