Promo code:101010

Why does this promo code can’t use?

This offer was limited to 1010 customers.

It seems they’ve reach it.

It was for their birthday, it can’t last forever :wink:

You still have regular 97$ promo codes.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

I think that was the previous very long code that had “10” in all those other languages. The short 101010 code was just up for a week (it seems).

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes

After reading this blog I found out there’s more suprising code :

LOONEYPAGES

Have someone try the code ? Although it is said to be for Lunarpages customer. But how come DH knows when I - who isn’t a Lunarpages customer - just come in and sign up with that code ?

Supernova

PROMO CODE [color=#CC0000]SUPERNOVA[/color]=$97 OFF ON YEARLY PLAN SIGN UP NOW

If you read through the comments, you’ll find that Josh says:

So no, you can’t use the code that DreamHost created for the poor lunarpages refugees unless you’re verifiably a lunarpages customer.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes

I see. So I think DH create a script that checks for current nameserver of the domain Lunarpages customer will transfer. Got it. Thanks Lensman for the reference to Josh’s comment :slight_smile:

Supernova

PROMO CODE [color=#CC0000]SUPERNOVA[/color]=$97 OFF ON YEARLY PLAN SIGN UP NOW

There is no need for DreamHost to do anything fancy like that. The authorization code itself contains information about the existing registrar.

si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

In the comments made by Josh, he stated that we can just have a fake auth code if we want to keep the domain in Lunarpages. Hm, anyone from non-Lunarpages ever try the code and working well ? :wink:

Just curious… :slight_smile:

DREAMHOST [color=#CC0000]SUPERNOVA[/color] PROMO CODE ($97 OFF) SIGN UP HERE

[quote]This offer was limited to 1010 customers.

It seems they’ve reach it.[/quote]
I can’t wait to see their 700,000 domains hosted promo code. They seem to be very fast at recruiting new customers.

[quote]It was for their birthday, it can’t last forever :wink:

You still have regular 97$ promo codes.[/quote]
Yes, it spans everywhere in the forum :wink:

Supernova

I wouldn’t suggest on DreamHost’s own forum that people try to use a code that wasn’t meant for them that DreamHost itself says they check for proper use.

Think about it. If they discover you’re intentionally trying to use a code that wasn’t meant for you and perhaps even trying to transfer a domain that isn’t your own, I wouldn’t blame them for banning you from their service. And is it worth it for $23?

BTW, I think it would be slightly mean of them to do this, but come on. DreamHost provides good service and great value already and has very generous promotional giveaways as it is. Their birthday promo code was a mere $9 shy of the lunarpages offer, and the lunarpages folks deserve a break after getting treated the way they had been.

Apologies for the rant.

My apologies too for causing that Lensman. Actually I don’t meant it. Just come out of my curiosity cause it just so public that I wonder that some may have misused that code.

My apology accepted ? Lensman my man ? :wink:

Supernova

No worries, supernova! I just don’t want anyone led astray and I know that curiosity killed the cat… :slight_smile:

But that’s not true when redelegating a domain namn, right?

I think people focus too much on the code.

Guys, remember that you have a site to run.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Great. Thanks Man !

Supernova

DREAMHOST [color=#CC0000]SUPERNOVA[/color] PROMO CODE [color=#00CC00]($97 OFF)[/color] SIGN UP NOW!