Procmail log says stuff about "no space left ..."

Here’s a snippet from my log. Did I lose mail, or…??
Will it be resent, or something? Or did i mess up my procmail setup?

procmail: No space left to finish writing "/mnt/banger/vol/boot/spacey/marjorie/lastquestion/Maildir/.unsure/tmp/1168208885.17
952_1.spaceymail-mx1"
procmail: No space left to finish writing "/mnt/banger/vol/boot/spacey/marjorie/lastquestion/Maildir/tmp/1168208885.17952_2.sp
aceymail-mx1"
procmail: No space left to finish writing “/mnt/banger/vol/boot/spacey/marjorie/lastquestion/Maildir/tmp/1168208885.17952_3.sp
aceymail-mx1”

Thanks all in advance.

check this:

If there is a problem with the mailbox of the person you are trying to send to, a message similar to that given below may appear - in this case from a system in Chile, which is reporting that there is no space left to extend the mail file (ie write the mail message to the recipient’s mailbox).

refer: http://www.bbk.ac.uk/ccs/docs/5-87/em_bounce.html

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

hmm, i guess i should have clarified. I got this on my own mailbox, since i have procmail logging turned on. i wasn’t sending to anyone, someone sent me a mail. i guess it would bounce then? probably spam.

but it’s a little scary?

I mean when somebody try to send you email and your email box has problem, this error will occur.

Maybe you lose or did not receive some emails.

If your domain is already activated and nothing is wrong with your server, I would like to suggest you to contact DH support ASAP.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

thanks man! I already sent in a dreamhost support request.

There’s only been 4, and in the middle of night, so usually spam…just opened this account too. only one possibly important email … ahhh

sorry i can’t help too much.

just want to double check with you, is your account already approved? It could be because your account is still pending and domain is not activated

no, it’s been up for about 3 or 4 days before i started setting up the email addresses. as a backup i’m now forwarding mail to a gmail account before it gets to my procmail…??

Hope DH support will solve your problem quickly. Good luck