Problems... :(

Good morning and sorry for my badly English. 2 weeks ago I registered in dremhost .For reasons of work I have not been able to use the account until now but the panel control says me that the account is deactivated “disabled”. How can i activate this account and begin to use it? The money this discounted correctly of my account payed with VISA

. Thank you very much and excuseme my badly English

Did you receive an approval email from DreamHost, giving you log-in details for the account?

I can only suggest that you contact DreamHost using the Support -> Contact Support section of the panel and outline the situation, they should be able to fix things for you.

Good luck.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Did it show your account is pending when you first signed up the account? If so, it means DH is processing your query.

Did you receive any email from DH? I think the only thing you can do is as what mark said, contact DH support.

I think your case is worth to send them a “OMG EXTREMELY CRITICAL EMERGENCY” ticket

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].