Problems with photopost after recent server move

I am pretty certain all this is due to the new server having a new name, it is now “alnair” (ws rasputin)… but I cannot get to the control panel for the Photopost install… any tricks someone might be able to pass my way to fix the things that broke when the server name was changed?

This error shows up on the home page:

Warning: require(/home/.rasputin/jay_herbert/theviperregistry.dreamhosters.com/gallery/languages/english.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jay_herbert/theviperregistry.dreamhosters.com/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 176

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/.rasputin/jay_herbert/theviperregistry.dreamhosters.com/gallery/languages/english.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’) in /home/jay_herbert/theviperregistry.dreamhosters.com/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 176

Warning: require(/home/.rasputin/jay_herbert/theviperregistry.dreamhosters.com/gallery/languages/english.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jay_herbert/theviperregistry.dreamhosters.com/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 176

This is what happens when I try to go to the photopost control panel:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/.rasputin/jay_herbert/theviperregistry.dreamhosters.com/gallery/languages/english.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’) in /home/jay_herbert/theviperregistry.dreamhosters.com/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 176

It’s the .rasputin in your path that’s killing the site. Delete that part of your path in your config files and you should be fine. The dataglob (.something) was never needed, but many software installations grabbed that from somewhere and unnecessarily stuck it in your path variable.