Problems with Cute News

apps

Does anyone use cute news on their site? I dled the php script and followed the directions completely. Even CHMOD the requested files to 777. But when I try to view /cutenews/index.php, it says it’s not available.
So I updated my domain to PHP 5. I’m hoping that’s the problem. I’m giving it ten minutes to see if it’ll run.
If anyone knows what the problem is as to why index.php won’t run, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Did you upload to the right folder? There are three folders in your root folder if you log in via SSH. “Maildir”, “Logs”, “yourdomain.com”.

The files should reside in yourdomain.com

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

LOL. I am such a dork. I had placed it in the wrong directory. Thank you so much for pointing that out. As you can tell I’m very new at making websites. So I make very silly mistakes. Thank you so much for replying. It’s working now. giggle ~.^

hey, you are welcome!

I made same mistakes when I first joined DH. I’m glad it is working now! Have fun in DH!

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here