Problems - has something been moved?

I have installed several scripts on my sites that are hosted by Dreamhost. Several are now acting up, and I’ve realized that all the scripts that are acting up are using scripts run by Dreamhost. For example, I use Movable Type, and I am running the non-library version because Dreamhost already has the libraries installed on their server. Another script uses ImageMagick, which Dreamhost also has already installed.

…the problem is, now the sites that use those scripts are riddled with parse errors. I’ve been trying to figure it all out for hours now, and I was wondering if this is confined to my site only? Has anyone else been having problems?

“I feel bloated.”
“Yeah, you look pretty fat, too.”

These are the errors I get now and I haven’t
done anything to this site in over 3 months and I checked the scripts nothing has change. and this is just in the first page.
something happened on there side.

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /home/.haggaidryer/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/configuration.php on line 49

Warning: Failed opening ‘/home/.haggai/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/version.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.haggaidryer/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/configuration.php on line 49

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /home/.haggaidryer/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/configuration.php on line 49

Warning: Failed opening ‘/home/.haggai/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/version.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.haggaidryer/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/configuration.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.haggaidryer/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/configuration.php:49) in /home/.haggaidryer/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/newsflashCookie.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.haggaidryer/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/configuration.php:49) in /home/.haggaidryer/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/SessionCookie.php on line 39

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.haggaidryer/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/configuration.php:49) in /home/.haggaidryer/tbear77/ilovehgp.com/team/themes/akoredbar.php on line 43

Theodore Kay

Perhaps you’re referencing “/home/.something/username” instead of “/home/usrename” in one of your config files?

[ I checked, and this appears to be the problem ]

Just change any references to /home/.haggai/tbear77 to /home/tbear77. The mount point is subject to change, but the second path will remain constant.

That fixed it thanks will. I didn’t know that the path would change on me. but if this one is static this shouldnt happen again huh?
Thanks again that was an easy fix one line of code whola done.

Theodore Kay