Problems allowing wp in my domain

Hi

I am trying to put online a wordpress blog with my dreamhost domain but I don’t know what’s my mistake because always an error message appear when I try to visit.
I followed this guide; http://codex.wordpress.org/Giving_WordPress_Its_Own_Directory

My problem is that when I put the “index.php” in the root directory’s (/mydomain.org/),when I try to see my blog thru mydomain.org this is what I found->

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘./mydomain.org/wordpress/wp-blog-header.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/username/mydomain.org/index.php on line 17

If I see my blog thru mydomain.org/wordpress no problem exist.

What I am doing wrong? Please any help it’s apreciated

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

If WordPress is supposed to be the main content of your site, you should not give WordPress its own directory. When you do the One-Click installation, the destination directory should be blank, leaving just the example.com folder in the path.

When you put WordPress in a /wordpress directory, the configuration expects it to stay there, and moving your index up to the parent directory now thinks all paths are relative to the parent directory.

-Scott

Set up the correct path within your index.php

If the files are in the web root directory:

require('[color=#0000CC]./[/color]wp-blog-header.php');If the files are in a directory called wordpress:

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

wow! waht dumb mistake…sorry…I am a big noob!

Thanks for the help