Problem with open webiste

My site return

“is currently unable to handle this request.”

HTTP ERROR 500

Php version is 7.2. Joomla version is 1.5.26

Any solution for this problem?

To diagnose the problem, you could look at the site’s error.log. Currently DH is suppressing error logging for FastCGI PHP, but if you (temporarily) switch the site to use CGI PHP, then you’ll likely see useful error messages.

2 Likes

Tnx for answer,
Now I don’t see error.log…

My settings of site is bellow. If I change from PHP 7.2 FastCGI to PHP 7.2 CGI Will I have a problem with the email? I use google mail for this domain I’m connect my domain for google account.

May I change the php version from 7.2 to 7.3 ? ( Will I have a problem with the email?)

fastcgi

Now I don’t see error.log…

The Apache web server error log is located at: /home/<user>/logs/<site.com>/https/error.log

May I change the php version from 7.2 to 7.3 ? ( Will I have a problem with the email?)

Changing the PHP mode won’t change the email setup (AFAIK). In terms of changing PHP version, you’ll have to check the compatibility with your Joomla version.

Note that switching to CGI mode will add latency to requests, so you will probably want to switch back to FastCGI after resolving the problem.

1 Like

Tnx habilis, After change php and save change get this message.change

I don’t know what is this?

I’m add in .httaccess below line and site is now ONLINE

AddHandler fcgid-script .php
FCGIWrapper “/dh/cgi-system/php56.cgi” .php

That message will appear every time you change the site’s settings. The import part is “if you haven’t already”. Presumably, you already configured your email to use Google Apps long ago, so no action is required.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.