Problem with mediawiki

Hi,

My mediawiki at http://wiki.nandmallotment.dreamhosters.com/

Has been working fine. Now I get:

MediaWiki internal error.

Original exception: exception ‘DBQueryError’ with message 'A database error has occurred
Query: SELECT value,exptime FROM 314293259589153_objectcache WHERE keyname=‘wiki_nandmallotment_drea-314293259589153_:messages:en’
Function: MediaWikiBagOStuff::_doquery
Error: 1033 Incorrect information in file: ‘./wiki_nandmallotment_drea/314293259589153_objectcache.frm’ (10.3.57.49)
’ in /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/db/Database.php:606
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/db/Database.php(561): Database->reportQueryError(‘Incorrect infor…’, 1033, ‘SELECT value,ex…’, ‘MediaWikiBagOSt…’, false)
#1 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/BagOStuff.php(433): Database->query(‘SELECT value,ex…’, ‘MediaWikiBagOSt…’)
#2 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/BagOStuff.php(319): MediaWikiBagOStuff->_doquery(‘SELECT value,ex…’)
#3 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/BagOStuff.php(240): SqlBagOStuff->_query(‘SELECT value,ex…’, ‘wiki_nandmallot…’)
#4 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/MessageCache.php(246): SqlBagOStuff->get(‘wiki_nandmallot…’)
#5 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/MessageCache.php(606): MessageCache->load(‘en’)
#6 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/MessageCache.php(543): MessageCache->getMsgFromNamespace(‘Mainpage/en’, ‘en’)
#7 [internal function]: MessageCache->get(‘mainpage’, true, true)
#8 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/StubObject.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/StubObject.php(76): StubObject->_call(‘get’, Array)
#10 [internal function]: StubObject->__call(‘get’, Array)
#11 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/GlobalFunctions.php(467): StubObject->get(‘mainpage’, true, true)
#12 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/GlobalFunctions.php(432): wfMsgGetKey(‘mainpage’, true, true, true)
#13 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/GlobalFunctions.php(380): wfMsgReal(‘mainpage’, Array, true, true)
#14 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/Title.php(293): wfMsgForContent(‘mainpage’)
#15 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/Wiki.php(105): Title::newMainPage()
#16 /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/index.php(60): MediaWiki->checkInitialQueries(NULL, ‘view’)
#17 {main}

Exception caught inside exception handler: exception ‘DBUnexpectedError’ with message ‘Error in fetchObject(): Incorrect information in file: ‘./wiki_nandmallotment_drea/314293259589153_page.frm’ (10.3.57.49)’ in /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/mediawiki/includes/db/Database.php:73

Can you help?

Thanks

I’ve got the same problem. Started a couple of days ago. Everything was working just fine, and then all of a sudden I start getting pages full of text error messages when I click the link to my site.

Anybody got any ideas?

Are you sure your database isn’t corrupt? You could go into phpmyadmin and select all the tables and do a repair on them. Then you can empty out the objectcache table and see if that helps, I have one mediawiki which is still working fine, but I’m not using a oneclick install for it, I manually set mine up.

If you are looking for some Dreamhost promo codes you can find some here.

Thanks . My wiki is still down. How do I ge tto PHPadmin?

[color=#00CC00]Panel > Goodies > MySQL Databases[/color]

Click [color=#0000CC]phpMyAdmin[/color] under Web Administration.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Thanks. I can’t see a Goodies option on my menu though.

https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=goodies.mysql&

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Thanks.

I can’t use that option until I upgrade which involves paying for the account. So I’m stuck.

I was intending to upgrade eventually but my wiki has been down for so long despite asking for help that I’m no longer sure that paying for hosting would be a good idea. Is there absolutely no way that I can get help without upgrading?