Problem with formmail

I just registered the domain name and put up the site, trying my best to follow your guidelines on how to configure the formmail… However it doesn’t work…

Here’s the message I get:

Bad Referrer - Access Denied

The form attempting to use this script resides at http://www.xx.com/contact.html, which is not allowed to access this program.

If you are attempting to configure FormMail to run with this form, you need to add the following to @referers, explained in detail in the README file.

Add ‘www.xx.com’ to your @referers array.

Which Readme file?

Being a beginner at this, I don’t really know what that means and googling for an answer hasn’t made me any wiser (but I found this forum)…

The form is quite large and has a table weaved into it, so I won’t paste the whole thing unless asked to… But here’s the important parts:

[Some more of these... and a text field]

I’m sure it’s just an easy fix for anyone who knows what he’s doing. :wink:

• Thank you

Is the domain in question hosted at DreamHost?

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

yes… but it’s registered today…

The error you quoted above normally means the form is not on a domain hosted at DreamHost. Since your domain is hosted at DreamHost I can only guess that your domain has not fully made its way through the system just yet.

I suggest giving it a little time and see if the problem ‘fixes itself’.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Ok, I’ll get back to you if it doesn’t work tomorrow…

• thanks