Problem setting up domain

I have some problems setting up my domain. I want my Behance profile to be linked with the domain i registered. This is how my DSN settings look like. Im completely lost since I have 0 knowledge when it comes to these sort of things.

please help me out on this one :frowning:

Did you previously have the domain set to “fully hosted”? The error you are showing in #3 indicates that the traffic is reaching a dreamhost server.

I suspect your problem is that you are not waiting for DNS propagation after making your custom A-record. DNS can be tricky because the length of the time it takes for your change to take effect can be anywhere from just a few minutes up to a full 72 hours (3 days) and not everyone gets updated with that change at the same time. For the most part, DNS changes become effective about 4-14 hours after you make them. I suspect your error will clear up with time, assuming that the IP address you are using for your custom DNS is correct.

Hey LakeRat!
Thanks for your reply. Everything seems resolved now. As you said, it took some time for the DSN to take effect.