[Problem] Info account?

I received a email of your service, as what i create a new account whereas i ask nothing, i received a payment of 78$ after.

Your service has a problem and you tell me that it’s my error!!! and i wait a few hours to have a answer!!

I want answer now!

No idea of what that said, but here’s an error on your end:

You’re yelling at a customer forum like we’re the Dreamhost staff. We’re not… Contact support if you have a problem.

I’d suggest sounding less stupid when you contact them. You’ll get much better results. If English isn’t your main language, I’d suggest keeping it short and to the point, forgetting about threats, exclamation points, etc…

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

This is a customer-customer forum.

Better go to panel, support, or:

http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

$1 for me << [color=#00CC00]SE7ENOF9[/color] | [color=#CC0000]SE7ENOF97[/color] >> All for you

I don’t have answer!

I don’t have question!

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

Do you have question?

$1 for me << [color=#00CC00]SE7ENOF9[/color] | [color=#CC0000]SE7ENOF97[/color] >> All for you

This thread can’t be saved

–Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website

Wow, just… wow.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

I think you need to tell us what problem you are having. For exapmle: what error message did you see. We are just customers but maybe we are able to help you.

You can also do a screen capture and show us the error.

Btw, where are you from?

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]

I am not sure what you are talking about mattail, but here is piece of bacon taped to a cat:

http://www.scalzi.com/cattapebacon2.jpg