I recently had to delete a Wordpress website bc of a virus. Here are the steps I took.
- Backed up the website by downloading the FTP info.
- Backed up the SQL DB with PHPmyadmin via - http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Backup_MySQL
- Deleted the entire website from FTP.
- Deleted the SQL entries on dreamhost.
- Created a new SFTP user that works solely for this domain.
- Reinstalled Wordpress with the 1 click software,
7.Logged into PHPmyadmin to import the old SQL file… Here is my problem.
Now that I have a fresh WP installation, I want to restore my old SQL DB and get my info back. When I try to import it, I get this error…
– Table structure for table
meta_id BIGINT( 20 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
comment_id BIGINT( 20 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’,
meta_key VARCHAR( 255 ) DEFAULT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY (
meta_id ) ,
comment_id ) ,
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT =1;
#1050 - Table ‘wp_q2icxk_commentmeta’ already exists
What am I doing wrong?