Probably Dumb Question: two domains on one hosting plan?

I’m already on the $120 hosting package, for a very small site that doesn’t get a lot of traffic – can I add another one of my sites to that hosting?

Yes, you can have several domains on one site

You can host an unlimited number of domains on one account! But it’s best to spread them out over different users. Talked a little about that yesterday here in this thread. :slight_smile:

I got a second domain besides the one I have on my hosting plan.
The thing is I´m building a site in wordpress in a subfolder of the first domain example: mydomain.com/subfolder/

and now i would like to redirect this subfolder to the second domain but I don´t know how. I have tried to redirect in .htaccess but it just redirect but all the site “suddenly dissapears”.

I think there´s something i´m missing. Could you help me with this?

I see our support team emailed you about this a little earlier, but I’ll reiterate our response here:

Once you’ve set up your main domain to be hosted “simply log into the admin panel at medinacano.com/wanderlustism/wordpress and update the site and home URL to wanderlustism.com. Then log into the server via FTP and move the files/folders from the wordpress directory to the wanderlustism.com directory. Once the move is complete, the website will be serving from wanderlustism.com. Then if you still would like to redirect traffic to wanderlustism.com, simply create an index.html in
medinacano.com/wanderlustism/wordpress with the following code”:

[quote]

[/quote]