Prob with my acount!

I have problem with my account, I’ve choose “L1 Crazy domain” then why is it my account stated as “pending” google DH already deducted my creditcard.

DH said i can host unlimitted domain, right?
Then when i click add domain it says please choose a plan. what plan???
Then when i choose another plan an error says
"please fix the error below".

How long would his pending last? it’s already days before my acount been purchace but still it’s been stated as pending. :frowning:

[quote]
I have problem with my account, I’ve choose “L1 Crazy domain” then why is it my account stated as “pending” google DH already deducted my creditcard.

DH said i can host unlimitted domain, right?
Then when i click add domain it says please choose a plan. what plan???
Then when i choose another plan an error says
"please fix the error below".

How long would his pending last? it’s already days before my acount been purchace but still it’s been stated as pending. :([/quote]
Until your account is actually activated, you can’t do anything. It may take a few days, sometimes, for new accounts to become effective. After that you will be able to add domains to your account.

If this drags on, write to customer service to ask them to look into it, using the Support feature of the control panel.

Peace,
Gene Steinberg
Co-Host, The Paracast
http://www.theparacast.com

That would be because your plan is ‘pending’, meaning it has not yet been approved and activated.

When your account has been approved, you will receive an email telling you your log-in details etc. You will also receive an email informing you about your initial domain registration, assuming you registered one as part of the sign-up process.

Account approval varies quite a bit, from almost instant to a few days. If you have already waited a few days, it might be worth lodging a support request via the panel and inquiring about the status of your account.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

tnx for the rply

A fast way to get approved is to send this fax :

With $0 in amount.

It’s usually fast in open hours.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan (promo code included)

You should do this only when DH askes. Usually DH will send you email if they need you to fax the authentication form.

And from what I understand, DH has removed the fax authentication.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

The account is pending as it sometimes takes Google a couple of days to actually send us notification that the payment has been full received by them. An initial notification is sent to us to let us know that a payment has been completed, but we’re not transferred the funds until they first clear your bank and are passed on to us by Google. It’s generally a pretty quick process but sometimes takes about 3 days to complete. Unfortunately that process is not under our control.

Do not send the fax. We do not have your credit card information on file as the payment was made through Google Checkout. Sending in the credit card fax will serve zero purpose other than to waste your and our time. Save yourself the trouble!

Provided everything goes well with the payment, you should get your automated welcome emails within 3 days. Sorry for the delay.

hey mikes, shouldnt you have one of them DH doohickys on your forum name? or are you incognito? :slight_smile:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

Well i have been pending 3 days going on 4 and they have had my money 2 days going on 3

from what we experienced before, it seems that it takes longer time to be approved to pay using credit card than to pay using google checkout.

and you can always remind DH to pay attention on your account by sending them a ticket.

Did you know that you can log into DH pane ? Check DH panel --> Support --> Contact Support

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

I did use google check out

It should be straight forward then.

If it is still not approved, send a ticket to DH :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, sent a ticket and was up and running within a couple hours now if i can figure out how to set this thing up. Control panel different than bluehost and i aint to keen on this stuff.

Search the forums or hit the wiki (http://wiki.dreamhost.com) with regards to the control panel. The panel looks complex but actually is pretty straightforward (except where options have been left for years that have been disabled).

Wholly

Good luck with it, I am sure you if you have any problems noone here will mind answering. The control panel can be a little tough to get used to but it is incredibly powerful and easy to use.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

some people are familiar with cpanel. it takes some time for them to get used to DH panel. Don’t forget we can refer to wiki http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Control_Panel

Yeah DH wiki really helps me a lot.

I’m Glad to be Hosted /w DH
PROMOCODE: [color=#CC0000]IM4GIVEN[/color] and get $97 of discount. :wink: