I recently upgraded to a private server, and my website has been down since then (down for about 2 days now). I was told I would receive an email with all the details, but I didn’t so I have no idea if it is a regular problem on my end or not.
I can access the FTP of my websites on the server, and all the data is there, however when I go to the actual sites, they appear like a website that has no data on it. (just a blank index)
It was my understanding that the whole server was moved to the PS, so I wouldn’t have to re-upload all my data. I’ve tried changing the CPU/Memory slider, as well as rebooting the servers, or just updating the domains. None of which have made a difference.