Price

Iam looking to buy a Code Monster, Two-Year Pre-Payment.
but i dont understand for 2 years the price is $15.95 only or you have to play $15.95 each months this price for 2 years? if that tru iam will be looking different server, i want to by server jsut for 2 years and not paying avry months. :frowning:

[quote]Iam looking to buy a Code Monster, Two-Year Pre-Payment.
[/quote]

but i dont understand for 2 years the price is $15.95 only or you have to play $15.95 each months this price for 2 years? if that tru iam will be looking different server, i want to by server jsut for 2 years and not paying avry months. :frowning:

I honestly don’t think you can find just ANY hosting plan at US$15.95 for 2 years (if that’s what you mean).

My understanding is that with the “Two-Year Pre-Payment” option, you pay $382.80 in total and have the setup fee waived. That averages $15.95 per month.

And if you choose to pay on a monthly basis, that would be $19.95 per month, plus a one-time setup fee of $24.95.

Of course, you need to hear from an official sales rep of DH. But if I’m correct, DH please deposit $65 to my account. LOL!

DreamRegistrar.com - Register your own domain with DreamHost for just $14.95 now