Posts only in HTML mode

All of a sudden for all my POSTS the option to be in Visual or HTML mode is gone and I only have HTML. This really limits my ability to create new posts. This happens in every type browser I use and on multi computers.

Is it a problem in Wordpress 3.0 or with DreamHost or just me. How do I get it back?

Mine all work fine. It could be a plugin; especially one that modifies the editor.

Mine worked fine too for days under 3.0 and it happened middle of the day yesterday and therte were no new pluggins or changes made?[hr]
Mine worked fine too for days under 3.0 It all happened middle of the day yesterday and there were no changes made or pluggins added. The entire Visual/HTML option tab is gone.

Edit: And I’ve saved (and discovered) the best last: If you click your username in the upper right corner, you get your Profile and there’s a checkbox option to disable the visual editor.

Just to be thorough:
Clear your cache (though trying different browsers is effectively the same thing)
Does this problem exist in existing and new posts? How about the same for Pages?
Can you view the code for your page and look for the editor toolbar? Mine looks like: