Post "tags" keywords not cumming to search result, how to fix this?

wordpress

Hello friends, I need big help from you. i make website using Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme - paid version.

My site is graphic sources free download website, it called FreeGrapi and now i am happy with the site UI and speed.

but i get tags search error, that means.

https://freegrapi.com/colorful-world-map-vector-design/ in this post title haven’t “wallpaper” word. but i put “wallpaper” keyword in tags section, you can see all tags with # on post and this is the wp post edit page
so when we use this “wallpaper” keyword on search bar we can only show 4 result without above post :
screenshot :

unfortunately search not work for tags keyword, that 4 result showing bcoz title have wallpaper word,

few times i ask about this from theme developer, now you can see what they said.

msg 1
Hi,

I don’t think it’s a theme related issue. It’s just how WordPress works. But to be 100% sure please activate default WP theme for a moment and make a test. Thank you in advance.

msg 2

There’s no such setting in our theme, because it’s not a theme territory. Plugins should provide such options not themes

msg 3

Actually themes shouldn’t do such things, but rather plugins. It’s a good practive that is even forced by Envato

so, they tals this error not cumming from theme. so i put this theme to another domain and check but tags keyword not cumming to result. BUT i found similar website using this theme. and that tags work with search result. anyone can help to resolve this case?

Thank you.

Search Engines (SEs) have stopped indexing keyword “tags” popular with CMS (Content Management Systems like WordPress) and blogs. You will see less and less of it going forward.

This is because SEs have moved more toward AI (Artificial Intelligence) algorithms that attempt to judge the user’s intent and not just the search terms.