Polite request for your cooperation

Hi all,

Can I please ask that you refrain from posting ANYTHING in those “Illegal Activities” threads…

All you are succeeding in doing is promoting the site the OP has been linking to - every time one of you posts a new message, the RSS feeds are updated, Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc all start trawling the newly updated RSS, update their links, and the site gains “credability” because of the high profile nature of this site, the amount we’re “talking about it”, and then it all amounts to you lot helping the OP to promote the site and improve its SE performance.

He’s succeeded in his initial aim, which is to incite and propagate outrage, and everyone has been suckered into it, baited and keeping the thread moving…

So, i politely request that everyone just lets the thread die the undignified and abrupt death that it so much deserves :slight_smile:

web design, development & seo by DigitalVibe

It’d be nicer if DH just deleted the thread because it’s so way off topic. The OP isn’t even relevant to the forum.

How often to DH staff check these boards though? - Would have thought in the “curious” category it’s drop off quicker naturally?

Curious question though - how often do DH staff come here?

web design, development & seo by DigitalVibe

They come sometimes. They block posts sometimes. They also reply to posts to clear the questions sometimes.

But I think they were quite busy to clear the billing problem these days.

Cheer up DH!

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

I’m pretty sure this is the second time the site has been discussed in the past year.

What are [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color], [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color], and [color=#CC0000]1IP1DOM50[/color]?
They’re Dreamhost coupons!

I doubt whether DH would delete it entirely. They’re not Nazis like FP, BH, et al.

Would be an idea for someone to […] the blatant spamvertising tho.

Yes, “obvious troll is obvious”.