Plugins Not Showing in Dashboard

I had a WordPress account prior to registering with DreamHost and transferring my domain, but even now that it’s transferred to DreamHost, the plugins tab isn’t showing up in my WordPress dashboard. Anyone know how to fix this?
[hr]
I guess I’m having an all-around difficult time converting the simple pre-existing WordPress blog to the DreamHost account. Help!

How did you install wordpress? One-click? manual?

One-click.
[hr]
One-click, but there was already a free wordpress blog existing on the domain before I transferred the domain registration.

It sounds as though you’ve transferred the domain registration to DreamHost (so that it’s now paid for through us), but the domain is still pointing to WordPress.com for its contents. You will need to change the nameservers on the domain to DreamHost and set up a WordPress blog here to get the results you’re expecting.

Do you have any resources you can point me to on how to change nameservers?

Since the domain has been transferred to DreamHost now, you can do it through our panel under the Domain Registrations tab:

[list]
[] Click the domain name in the list.
[
] Click the “Modify WHOIS info” button at the bottom of the WHOIS information.
[] In the dropdown menu at the top of the page, select “Nameserver” (last item in the list).
[
] Switch the radio buttons to “Use DreamHost’s nameservers” and click “Update”.
[/list]