Please Help me

Hello, i was saving $25 to buy a host from dreamhost, but they changed their policy about copoun code:(
Max discount is: $50 now , i can’t pay $70 :(:frowning:
please culd any1 help me? maybe i can put a banner of ur site on mine for 10 Months, i have 2000 members and good numbers of visitors, i need a hosting to upload videos.
please Help me , i can do everything u want - but i need a hosting from here:( please…

Thx

It is too bad that you missed the boat. There is no way to reduce the price to $25 dollar. Why don’t you try to earn some money from DH’s affiliate program? You can start it without any hosting plan.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

With that much traffic, putting ads on your site has a good chance of more than covering your costs. Or each member can kick in a dime and that’ll pretty much do it for a couple of years.

-Scott

I’m getting a sense of déjà vu here.

si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

Nah, the spelling in the other post was marginally better.

-Scott

I did not notice that is the same person.

I’m not sure what he is trying to do (with 2000 members and good visitors, he is still asking for the help of $50 dollar). Is he trying to get donation or trying to share hosting plan with others? I do not know and do not want to know. This is a bit weird.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here