Please Give Me Working Discount CODE

Hi

I am going to sign up next week i.e. this coming weekdays. Please provide me discount code that is working.

Many thanks.

http://www.google.com/search?q=dreamhost promo code

Edit: And try: 9999

They recently hired more support help.
DreamHost Customers wiki And Forum

Have a look around these forums, I am sure you’ll find one or two $97 promo-codes fairly quickly. :slight_smile:

I would think that any code you find on these forums would work fine and provide the discount stated.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

I recommend that you base your decision of which promo code to use on the basis of who has been most helpful to you on this forum. You will find many promo codes in the signatures of helpful customers. You can “reward” a customer for helping by using their code.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Simon makes a very good point. I doubt any of the regular contributors on this forum expect to be rewarded for their help, but I would guess that most would appreciate any rewards that came their way :slight_smile:

Also, if you were originally referred to DreamHost by someone, it would seem only fair to use that persons promo-code if they have one (or are willing to create one for you).

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

I doubt any of the regular contributors on this forum expect to be rewarded for their help, but I would guess that most would appreciate any rewards that came their way
Also, if you were originally referred to DreamHost by someone, it would seem only fair to use that persons promo-code if they have one (or are willing to c

[/quote]

Why do these sorts of posts make me feel like showering off and brushing teeth?

I recommend using DreamHost’s $99.99 code (9999) if it still works, or g00gling the $102 off deal.

Maybe it’s time to add a “tip me” link to my sig’? :wink: Nah, then I’d feel obligated to give “good” post.

DreamHost Customers wiki And Forum

I thought I was making a fair comment, and you are the only person who saw anything sinister in it. At least I’m not misleading customers by claiming to run official, DreamHost-sanctioned wikis and forums.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Fair enough, just a little grubby sounding. No biggie.

Me neither. :slight_smile:

Tip me (and DreamHost gets 5%+$0.30)

Oh no… not again…

Don’t know why people fight because of these simple signatures. We are just here, spending our time, helping people. No one force us, and it certainly doesn’t harm anyone.

The best helpers in this part of the forum are usually Mark and RLParker, and I never saw them fighting because of signatures. RLParker doesn’t even have any signature, to a code or site.

I have, and why not? DreamHost allows it, and we are here doing things that without us, free members, would fill the support team, and delay their more technical replies.

So why not post, and forget all these issues?

DreamHost $97 discount code: 97promo «« Check other codes on DreamHost97.com
:slight_smile: All money from 90promo was given to Santa’s Helpers Charity :slight_smile:

[quote]
I recommend using DreamHost’s €74.94 ($99.99) code (9999) if it still works, or g00gling the €76.45 ($102) off deal.[/quote]
to get those extra 5$ u will have to have a banner from that site.
If someone here PAYS for there host, they dont want to place ADS for others

BUGabundo :o)
(``-_-´´)
http://BrinKadeiraS.BUGabundo.net
at http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?249195
50$ discount with promo code “BUG50” on ALL plans

Sure they do. Just look at all the promo codes, ad words, etc.

Tip me (and DreamHost gets 5%+$0.30)

Use this “DSFC” , it works

Did someone give you a code that isn’t working? If so, and you want them to get credit for referring you, you might want to ask them to check and make sure they gave you the right one.

Otherwise, the ones created by users don’t expire, so they’re all good unless a user deactivates one for some reason.

The 9999 one from Dreamhost that was mentioned will be the biggest one, if it still works.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

Hi I just signup here in dreamhost last week and its awesome.

Check my sig for promo code. :slight_smile:

[color=#00CC00]How to be happy? Use promo code [/color] [color=#CC6600]HAPPY97[/color][color=#00CC00] to get [/color] [color=#CC0000]$97[/color][color=#00CC00] discount![/color] :cool:

I did that simon, lol. Not telling whose though ;).

Many thanks for the 9999 code as it is still working. The billing process is very efficient.

The charges is US$ 90.81. (i.e. US$190.80 - 99.99).

I will use this US$99.99 to buy more new domains to host it here.

I will let you know later whether I am happy with Dreamhost or not. Probably 2 years later.

I usually do not like to change host. I will only go elsewhere when I could find better offer like bigger diskspace, bandwidth, etc.

I will try to login to control panel later as at the moment I couldn’t login eventhough I received 4 mail confirmations.

[quote]Many thanks for the 9999 code as it is still working. The billing process is very efficient.

[/quote]

You’re welcome. Good luck!

They hired more support help.
Tip me (and DreamHost gets 5%+$0.30) Cut the code: [color=#00CC00]9999[/color]=$99.99 Off

you should be able to login to the panel even before the email confirmations. just use the email address and password you chose when you filled in the account application.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)