Planned outage - check dreamhoststatus.com

This is one of those times that watching [url=http://www.dreamhoststatus.com]Dreamhoststatus.com[url] is useful.

There is a planned outage to replace a very dangerous cable on a UPS. Unfortunately it will take out the core routers.

Sorry for the bad news, but at least they didn’t take it down immediately.

Before someone totally blames DH for this, it’s the building maintenance staff that are doing this.

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

Damn :frowning:

There is no UPC for 3hours ?

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan (promo code included)

thanks for the informatin wholly

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

Thanks for the ‘heads-up’ wholly. :wink:

I must admit, I don’t watch the DreamHostStatus site as much as I should, but it is always my first ‘port-of-call’ if I notice something not quite working as expected.

The 3 hours downtime is going to be inconvenient, no doubt about it, but better that than leaving things as they are and possibly losing a lot of equipment, resulting in even more downtime.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Can you imagine what could happen if that line were to short?

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

I am guessing it wouldn’t be pretty. :frowning:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Probably not much at all except tripping the circuit breaker preceding it. :slight_smile:

Web Hosting Reviews | Get Around The Net Directory

Trust an electrician to use logic and spoil our visions of chaos and mass destruction. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark

Hi,

When It’s going to restore?

DG…

Technology, Blogging, Computer, Hardware, Software, WordPress, Gadgets, Fashion, Lifestyle.

Things are starting to come back up now. You’ll have to be a little more patient.

si-blog | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

To be fair, the outage has been a little longer than the originally anticipated 3 hours, so I can understand why some people might be eager for things to come back up.

My sites are still down as I type this and I can’t access the panel, but hey, the forum is back up! :wink:

Mark

Not here it’s not … and neither is dreamhoststatus.com

Absoluetly useless!

Umm… I will agree with you that dreamhoststatus.com is down (well, it is intermittent here), but the forum is most definitely back up. :slight_smile:

Mark

lol True…

Dont open www.aranansayfalar.com and panel.dreamhost what is problem??

The server was down on sun. Read this http://www.dreamhoststatus.com/2007/02/25/power-outage-update/

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

The server was down.

The router is still down.

Still down. Nine hours to replace a UPS cable.

Utterly pathetic!

Sounds like time for you to shop for a new host and move on.

$1 for me << [color=#00CC00]SE7ENOF9[/color] | [color=#CC0000]SE7ENOF97[/color] >> All for you

The funny thing is, it wasn’t broken until DreamHost decided to mess with things…