Piwigo Install Hangs "Cannot connect to server"

apps

I’m trying to “one click” install Piwigo. I got the confirmation email from dreamhost saying it was successfully installed and containing the login credentials. But when I try to complete installation using the values sent --which include a hostname-- it hangs with “Cannot connect to server.”

help please?
Thank you!

The errors I receive are:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]:
Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket
’/No-MySQL-hostname-was-specified’ (2) in /home/
[my account name]/[my domain]/include/dblayer/
functions_mysql.inc.php on line 88

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A
link to the server could not be established in /
home/[my account name]/[my domain]/include/dblayer/
functions_mysql.inc.php on line 88

Warning: [mysql error 2002] Can’t connect to local
MySQL server through socket ‘/No-MySQL-hostname-
was-
specified’ (2)
SET NAMES “utf8” in /home/[my account name]/[my domain]/
include/dblayer/functions_mysql.inc.php on line 770

I tried to install piwigo today and had the same experience. After receiving the email saying the install was complete I went to the page and complete the configuration. I received the following error messages:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /home/[username]/[domain]/photos/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 67

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn’t fetch mysqli in /home/[username]/[domain]/photos/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 132

Warning: my_error(): Couldn’t fetch mysqli in /home/[username]/[domain]/photos/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 822

Warning: my_error(): Couldn’t fetch mysqli in /home/[username]/[domain]/photos/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 822

Warning: [mysql error ]
SET NAMES “utf8” in /home/[username]/[domain]/photos/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 830

(Sanitized by removing my account name and domain but the messages are otherwise unchanged.

Never mind. I didn’t update the domain on the Piwigo setup page. Once I fixed that everything worked.