Phpnuke problem

software development

Hello everyone,

I am trying to upload phpnuke 6.5 on DH. I have already a problem when I unzip my files, I have every file mixed up, meaning I do not have a folder named html. I know I am suposed to uplaod just that file but since I do not have that folder, I am not sure what to upload. So if anybody knows what I have to do to fix this problem, this ould really help me! Thank you

Ok I uploaded only the html folder, and I am using the nuke.sql program that builds the database so that you don’t have to do it. I found this at www.nukeresources.com. Well anyway it seems that I am just missing one thing to make it work, because if you go to the site, there are pnly two problems: 1) It says that it can not access language.php.
2) the footers, and headers, plus any other links, are not showing up( I see “x”). I have CHMOD all the files to 666 and all the folders to 777. Is there a mistake there and if yes, how should I proceed to fix it? Thanks again for the help!

[quote]1) Create a database called, for example, nuke:

mysqladmin create nuke

[/quote]

You wouldn’t do this part… you’d need to create the database from the panel.

well beleive it or not, but I can not create that database nuke!!! It says that that database has already been taken! Even nuke2 has been taken. Is this normal??? I created this database through The dream host panel and that is teh result I get. Can anybody get maybe on Aim and help me directly from there? One on one convo? My aim is samusarantroid. Thanks

The install says:

[quote]1) Create a database called, for example, nuke:

[/quote]

The database doesn’t need to be called nuke… call it something else, and then reference the proper database name in the config file.

Ok I got a new database up and running, but do I have to create to others as well?? db-subdomain and db-user?

I would also liek to post that when I try to open nukesql.php from phpmyadmin, I get this message:

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unknown Punctuation String @ 1
STR:

SQL-query :

MySQL said:

You have an error in your SQL syntax near '<?php

/***********************************************************************’ at line 1

What does this mean??? Thanks again for helping me out!