You are welcome. It looks for all the world as though your files have not gotten properly ftp'd to your new site. I just checked the urls and noted that the index.php is truncated at the end of the tag (immediately after the "").
A little exploring via viewing the source that does return reveals that:
1) http://www.vadr-swg.com/includes/tiny_mce/themes/default/editor_ui.css appears to workk fine, as it shows the indicated .css file
2) http://www.vadr-swg.com/themes/zoneCopper/style/style.css however does not work, returns a 404 not found.
I don't know if you are doing any url re-wrting via .htaccess, but if you are not, the above tests indicate rather convincingly that somehow your site structure did not survive the ftp attempt (some directories/files did not get transferred), and that makes me think some of the files themselves may have also been truncated. It might help us help you to know what ftp client you are using. Additionally, a couple of suggestions:
1) Have you compared the filesizes of the files now on the server and the local copies of the files?
2) Are you sure your local copies of files/directories are complete (files not truncated on your system and all directories present)?
3) Is the site still up and running at the previous host?
I really think the solution to your problem lies somewhere in those areas.
Keep us posted on what you learn, and I'm sure some of the experts here can help get you running.