Phpmyedit (php)

apps

Anyone use this? I’ve used it several places to maintain online databases, moved to this site and it displays the main list of entries but none of the viewing/maintaining/search works. I just though before I start digging I would check. I’ve used this many places before without any problems…

Thanks,
David.

I’ve just quickly installed this and tried it on a table in one of my databases. It seems to work okay.

I can view/add/change/delete from a quickly generated program.

When you start it up are you changing the hostname to your correct hostname? Not Localhost.

Presumably the username has not had it’s options to add/delete etc changed?

Norm

Opinions are my own views, not DreamHosts’.
I am NOT a DreamHost employee OK!! :@

You act on my advice at your own risk!

Nope it simply doesn’t work for me, if the hostname was wrong it wouldn’t retrieve any data… First page is all you get. I have several examples both EXACT copies of the code work elsewhere.

For example to search or view the index of the remington society journals…

http://www.remingtonsociety.com/journalsDB/journals.php

I also have one that does updated would send privately if you wanted to see it. It has tabs and triggers…

odd further tests review regenerating the code locally works vs generating it elsewhere and moving it. hum…

I see what you mean. You cannot move off the first page.

I have only looked at the program today for a few minutes just to see if it ran okay. At the moment nothing comes to mind unless you have added any additional php, or external (to DH ) fopen() calls, to the file.

I am using these versions just to check.

phpMyEdit version: 5.6
phpMyEdit.class.php core class: 1.188
phpMyEditSetup.php script: 1.48
generating setup script: 1.48

PHP5 MySQL5.0.2

I will have another look in daylight tomorrow :slight_smile:

Norm

Thanks no need I’m a dope, who would expect the month old version I had wouldn’t work :wink: I’m not sure what’s the difference is or why it wouldn’t work here…

Stuck in the new class and things work, tabs and triggers as well…

I thought it might be that. I think the version you had was for php4 but it was updated to work with php5 and it’s super globals.

Glad it is all going okay now.

Norm