Phpmyadmin access disabled on new domain

Created a new ftp user and i moved a fully hosted domain to his account for editing. I no longer have access to editing his files from ssh, but that’s fine. SQL doesnt’ seem to want to cooperate though

loading up mysql.domain.org returns this:

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: open(/tmp/sess_tgvd4rasie716iutbh4s5753dh5i2474, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/navigation.php on line 94

so i set the domain to be fully hosted on my account, moved it to his account, then set up an sql database. i can log in and access it from mysql.myoldwebsite.com, but not from mysql.newdomain.org

assuming this is a permissions error? he says he can log in just fine via terminal, just seems that phpmyadmin is having problems.

What do you mean by “RL”? Hang on, lemme check wikipedia…

SQL and userspace privs are entirely different entities.

Ensure the SQL user details you’re using to log in are correct.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

at mysql.domain.com, incorrect login does nothing, correct login loads a ton of page errors. the new shell account can log into the sql via terminal, and the actual webpage works fine as far as database/sql references is going.

the only difference between this and my other pages is that the contents and entire domain are hosted out of a new shell account i just created.

What do you mean by “RL”? Hang on, lemme check wikipedia…

[color=#00CC00]Panel > Goodies > Manage MySQL[/color]

Click the user who has access to the database in question.

Ensure that [color=#0000CC]%.dreamhost.com[/color] is present in the Allowable Hosts field.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost