PHPBB MySQL Error

apps

Well, let’s start from the beginning, lol. Just a bit ago I received this error from the forum that I’m running:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/.alia/moonblur/inuyashakarma.moon-blurred.net/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/.alia/moonblur/inuyashakarma.moon-blurred.net/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/.alia/moonblur/inuyashakarma.moon-blurred.net/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

I have no clue, lol. I was poking around the PHPBB support files and one user has something similar and said it was something like you ran out of memory. I’m not sure how to fix that if that’s so.

Also, because I’m a glutton for punishment, I wanted to have a look at the DH MySQL section, the user for the database that I’m using for the forum, I tried to renew the password since the last one wasn’t working or either I forgot. Now I get a large, jumbled error that states in the beginning:

NZA Fatal Error!
The developer says:
couldn’t add user inuforum: connect_admin failed for hobbes:jule

I’m ignorant, so I’m not sure what it means. If anyone can shine a light in my direction, it’s greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

EDIT

Well, now the forum is working again, but does anyone know why it did that? And shall this be an occuring thing periodically?

chrystal | That makes me heart swell with flowing river of Dawson’s Creek