PHPbb Avatars not working?

apps

Hi all,
I got PHPBB running without any problem… the only thing that doesnt seem to work are the Avatars… anyone has experience with this? I keep on getting the following error,

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./images/avatars/27239392640267ef811c27.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/.guenivere/icepick/public_html/cybermeow/BB/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move ‘/tmp/php0w1qbi’ to ‘./images/avatars/27239392640267ef811c27.jpg’ in /home/.guenivere/icepick/public_html/cybermeow/BB/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.guenivere/icepick/public_html/cybermeow/BB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/.guenivere/icepick/public_html/cybermeow/BB/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.guenivere/icepick/public_html/cybermeow/BB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/.guenivere/icepick/public_html/cybermeow/BB/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.guenivere/icepick/public_html/cybermeow/BB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/.guenivere/icepick/public_html/cybermeow/BB/includes/page_header.php on line 477

I assume it’s a rights issue… but I am not sure… anyone has an idea?

I’m not sure, since I couldn’t get it installed : (
but the install doc mentioned you need to set the images/avatars permission to 666 (i.e., anyone can read/write to it), maybe that’s it.