Phpatm

software development

hi… has anyone tried to install phpatm 1.30 onto dreamhost? my last server I didnt have to change much, but I am having issues getting it to work… this is basically what I am getting… it cant find the file on the server… has anyone else had this issue, but got to work, plz any help would be appreciated…

Warning: main(/dh/cgi-system/include/conf.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 48

Warning: main(/dh/cgi-system/include/conf.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 48

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/dh/cgi-system/include/conf.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 48

Warning: main(/dh/cgi-system/include/common.) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 49

Warning: main(/dh/cgi-system/include/common.) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 49

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/dh/cgi-system/include/common.’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 49

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getfilesvar() in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 1078

thanks

Check your paths in exyuraja.com/atm/include/conf.php

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

this is what the path looks like

include($include_location.‘include/constants.’.$phpExt);

i am not a php programer, but i kinda understand it, but have no idea how to change it and actually work…

Check that these paths are defined:

[color=#CC6600]$homeurl =[/color] “http://www.exyuraja.com/atm/”;
[color=#CC6600]$domain_name =[/color] ‘www.exyuraja.com’;
[color=#CC6600]$script_folder_path =[/color] ‘atm’;

It would be wise to edit the default names of the folders while doing that too.

that didnt work either, still getting the same errors… any other suggestions?

No, sorry. I can’t even see your site.

That suggests index.php is trying to read conf.php from [color=#CC0000]/dh/cgi-system/include/[/color] when it should be looking for [color=#0000CC]./atm/includes/conf.php[/color]

How have you setup ATM within your site?

well i just dropped the files of phpatm inside the folder atm on the server, and chmoded everything to 777. i am thinking that this is the culprit right here, but i dont know how to change it to make it work this is inside the conf.php

//
// Don’t touch this include
//

this is within the index.php
define(‘IN_PHPATM’, true);
$include_location = dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS[‘SCRIPT_FILENAME’])."/";
include($include_location.‘include/conf.php’);
include($include_location.‘include/common.’.$phpExt);

those are the line 48 and 49 that it doesnt like… any suggestions?

After installation, file permissions should be 0644 & folder permissions 0755.

[quote]//
// Don’t touch this include
//

this is within the index.php
define(‘IN_PHPATM’, true);
$include_location = dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS[‘SCRIPT_FILENAME’])."/";
include($include_location.‘include/conf.php’);
include($include_location.‘include/common.’.$phpExt);[/quote]
Looks standard.

Make a file called info.php and insert this inside it:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Upload to your atm folder, then browse to http://www.exyuraja.com/atm/info.php

Scroll down near the bottom of the page you’ll see a heading PHP Variables

The var _SERVER[“SCRIPT_URI”] should report “http://www.exyuraja.com/atm/info.php

it is…

The var _SERVER[“SCRIPT_URI”] should report “http://www.exyuraja.com/atm/info.php” thats the path… but still the errors are there…

Warning: include(/include/conf.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 25

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/include/conf.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 25

Warning: include(/include/common.) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 26

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/include/common.’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 26

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getfilesvar() in /home/.gallantly/janjarac/exyuraja.com/atm/index.php on line 1168

anything else?

hrmm that’s very strange.

I’ll d’load & install it into a stock DH php5 subdomain later and check it out.

Indeed, I received the same errors as you on a standard php5 setup.

register_long_arrays is Off by default and the script requires them.

You can either set them On in your php.ini file, or recode the script.